HBP:: Yoli

Who:: Erin Klink @ Yoli
Business Established:: November 3, 2009

What they do:: Yoli is a new nutritous blast cap. It contains a your daily servings of fruits and vegetables, Vitamin C, Probiotics, and more.
How she finds balance:: I have 4 small kids, so I work little bits and pieces every day. I work during their nap times and after they go to bed. I also make a point to make 1-2 phone calls every hour on my business. After the phone calls, then I take time to play with the kids.
Her best advice:: Work consistently on your business every day.
What they are giving away:: Yoli reusable bottle and 2 Yoli Blast Caps
Play and win:: Why is the Yoli Blast Cap freeze dried?


Don’t forget to visit the official party post
here to register for the party and read all the rules and details!! You can earn extra credit by answering the play and win question above in a comment on THIS post!

0 comments: