HBP:: Klink Consulting

Who:: Erin Klink @ Klink Consulting and Author of Celebrate Your Success
Business Established:: August 2009

What they do:: Klink Consulting offers LIVE online Virtual Career Events for Home Based Businesses. Celebrate Your Success is a great inspirational book that features successful business owners and how they became successful.
How she finds balance:: I have 4 small kids, so I work little bits and pieces every day. I work during their nap times and after they go to bed. I also make a point to make 1-2 phone calls every hour on my business. After the phone calls, then I take time to play with the kids.
Her best advice:: Don't give up on your business.
What they are giving away:: 3 copies of Celebrate Your Success
Play and win:: List 3 companies featured in Celebrate Your Success.

Don’t forget to visit the official party post here to register for the party and read all the rules and details!! You can earn extra credit by answering the play and win question above in a comment on THIS post!

0 comments: