HBP:: My Embroidered Gifts

Who:: Debra Killen @ MyEmbroideredGifts.com
Business Established:: 2001

What they do:: MyEmbroideredGifts.com together with Sew Sweet Custom Embroidery is a family owned business offering a wide range of personalized embroidered gifts. We offer personalized embroidered gifts for almost everyone on your list.
How she finds balance:: I actually currently work part-time teaching and run my embroidery business. Balancing can be a major issue. I work really hard to get my orders out by dinner time (about 6 p.m.) so that I can spend family time with my husband and sons at night. I try hard to stay focused and not let emailing and computer time distract me from getting orders out.
Her best advice:: Networking is a must. I enjoy networking with other moms to see what is working for them. It also helps to get your business out there by networking with other moms.
Save Now:: mmt15 gives 15% off all items!

What they are giving away:: Cuddlers Christmas Stocking. These precious Christmas stockings are great for any age child. The measure 14 inches and come with a cute musical ornament attached. The ornament plays "Jingle Bells". There are three choices for the ornament: Toby the polar bear, Blake the penquin or Rigely the reindeer. You may have the stocking personalized in your choice of lettering and color at no additional charge.
Play and win:: Are there products that you would like to see added to MyEmbroideredGifts.com?


Don’t forget to visit the official party post here to register for the party and read all the rules and details!! You can earn extra credit by answering the play and win question above in a comment on THIS post!

0 comments: