HBP:: Heavenly Flower

Who:: Leilani Cleveland Deveau @ Heavenly Flower
Business Established:: 2002
What they do:: I design jewelry using mostly semi-precious gemstones. The pieces are inspired by the many facets of my life. I also do custom work by request. I really enjoy custom pieces that help convey a message or feeling for the owner. The metaphysical properties of gemstones have always fascinated me and this is conveyed in the pieces I create.
How she finds balance:: I find that my business is a true passion of mine, so my family life and work goes hand in hand. My children are such an inspiration. I do find I have to be really organized and sometimes plan weeks ahead the tasks and goals I want to hit. That way, if my girls (ages 7 months and 25 months) have a cranky evening and they need my undivided attention, I don't feel behind. I've also had to accept the fact that my business will grow at a more slower rate than probably my ambition would like to accept! But it's worth it. Recently I made myself a workspace in the laundry room that includes a play area. So while the girls play, I can get laundry done and say, package up jewelry to ship all at the same time! That's the kind of multi-tasking that's smart and keeps me sane!
Her best advice:: For other mom entrepreneurs I say don't be afraid to take risks, yet don't feel guilty if you need to turn down work once in awhile. When my husband and I decided to start a family, it was an absolute must that I stay home with the kids (and lucky for me, we are both entrepreneurs so my husband gets to stay at home, too!). So I do what I can and make no apologies about it. I would rather work smarter & more efficient than to take too much on and be sloppy about it.
Save Now:: Enter code: MARKETMOMMY for a free pair of handmade artisan earrings with every purchase. This code will not expire - use at anytime. I always offer free shipping worldwide as well.
What they are giving away:: $50 gift certificate AND 5 $10 gift certificates to Heavenly Flower!
Play and win:: What is your favorite product from Heavenly Flower?


Don’t forget to visit the official party post
here to register for the party and read all the rules and details!! You can earn extra credit by answering the play and win question above in a comment on THIS post!

3 comments:

Taty said...

Love everything! great fire agathe earings on your post and the BRACELET - Earthy Funky Hematite with Dalmatian Jasper and Lemon Jade is gorgeous!

Leilani said...

Thank you so much for the great feature! Best of luck all!

angela said...

I really like the beaded rings
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=34380826&ref=em