LDBP:: Market Mommy

Who:: Dawn @ Market Mommy
Business Established:: June 2009
What they do:: We offer free marketing advice and tips aimed at mom entrepreneurs! Market Mommy shows mom business owners how and where to market their companies. In addition to a free blog and free marketing e-newsletter, we also offer low-cost marketing services, such as ad design, press release writing and more!
How she finds balance:: It’s hard! When I’m working I think I should be with my kids and when I’m with my kids I’m thinking about all the work I have to do!
Her best advice:: Set aside time for work and play! I have planned time for each. That way, if I’m working, I’m concentrating on that. And, if I’m spending time with the kids, I’m concentrating on them.
Save Now:: BOGO!! E-mail me for instructions on how to get one free {of equal or lesser value} when you purchase ANYTHING from Market Mommy!
What they are giving away:: A $35 gift certificate … enough for a one month button ad on our website!
Play and win:: Name two things that are considered marketing materials.

Don’t forget to visit the official party post here to register for the party and read all the rules and details!! You can earn extra credit by answering the play and win question above in a comment on THIS post.

1 comments:

angela said...

business cards and flyers