LDBP:: Care4Hire


Who:: Candi @ Care4Hire
Business Established:: 2007
What they do:: Care4hire.com is an online database for families and caregivers to search babysitters, housekeepers, tutors, elder/companion care, pet sitters and other miscellaneous service. A free preview of available caregivers is available to families. Whether you need a caregiver for a few hours to a few days, you will find it at Care4hire.com. Once you are a registered member, you will be given immediate access to caregiver through email and phone.
How she finds balance:: I balance family life and work by hiring a nanny. With running three businesses I find great success with my nanny being an extra set of hands. Besides childcare, she also helps with laundry, grocery shopping, homework and meal preparation. I can't imagine my life without a nanny. When I return home after work, the house is in order, the meal is in the oven, the homework is done and I can spend more time with the children.
Her best advice:: When things in business don't go the way they should; don't give up and stay positive.
What they are giving away:: A gift certificate for a free month of membership
Play and win:: What type of care would you like to find through Care4Hire?

Don’t forget to visit the official party post here to register for the party and read all the rules and details!! You can earn extra credit by answering the play and win question above in a comment on THIS post.

2 comments:

Wehaf said...

My favorite sling is the Belly Bassinet baby sling - Amy Butler's Morning Glory.

urchiken at gmail dot com

Wehaf said...

Sorry; my comments are all for the wrong posts! I would want this for pet-sitting.

urchiken at gmail dot com