Book Recommendation!

|

Like me, I'm sure most of you are always looking for new resources when it comes to running your business. And, like me, I think you'll be impressed by Jill Hart and Diana Ennen's new book, So You Want to be a Work-at-Home Mom: A Christian's Guide to Starting a Home-Based Business.


I was genuinely impressed when I picked up the book. It did a great job of going through the basics, from the very beginning and was very comprehensive! It included chapters on topics such as where to start, choosing the right business for you, setting up your business, client relations and much more.

I thought one of the nicest things, being a Christian woman myself, was that it included scripture passages and how they relate to being a work-at-home-mom. It was very insightful! I also enjoyed the many resources that the book provided. Depending on the chapter's topic, it listed various websites and other valuable resources.

Of course, I was very interested in the chapter covering marketing. Hart and Ennen did a great job of outlining the basics when it comes to marketing strategy. They also gave some great, cost effective tips for marketing your business.

The book also got technical, which was appreciated. It covered business insurance, billing, taxes, trademarks and more. All of the elements covered are critical to first-time business owners.

I highly recommned this book for any mom entrepreneur! It can be purchased on Amazon, for a mere $10.87, what a great bargain! The book would also make a great gift for any of your mom entrepreneur friends, or any aspiring business owners you many know!




0 comments: