Guest Blog Post:: The Christian Moms Business Resource

Hi Market Mommy Friends!

I’m excited to meet you all today! My name is MariLee Parrish and I own the Christian Moms Business Resource and also Mommy Bag Marketing.

Here’s a little background about my company:

The Christian Moms Business Resource (CMB Resource) was founded in 2009 to help other moms start and promote their own small businesses from home. From small business training and freelance writing resources to step-by-step instructions on using facebook and twitter for business, CMB Resource offers tried & true “ideas that work.” These include Small Business Ideas, Seminars, Free Webinars, PR & Advertising Packages for Mom Businesses, including participation in the Mommy Bags that are distributed nationally!

If you are a Christian Business Owner, we have tons of opportunities to help you get the word out about your product, event or service. If you’re interested in becoming a Mom Partner with us, you can view the details here.


We help you navigate social networking sites, we provide a forum to answer all of your questions, and we support one another as Christians in business. When you partner with us, you are immediately introduced to our network of Christian moms who come and fan your pages, follow you on twitter, and become your friend. It has been amazing to see the friendships and mentorships that have come about through our partnership. Our faith in God binds us all together in ways that other groups do not.

Our inspiration is the Proverbs 31 woman. Have you heard of her? Let me share a little bit this amazing woman:

'She sets about her work vigorously; her arms are strong for the task. She sees that her trading is profitable, and her lamp does not go out at night...She watches over the affairs of her household and does not eat the bread of idleness. Her children arise and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praises her: "Many women do noble things, but you surpass them all." Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised.'
Proverbs 31:17-18,27-30

I must admit that I am a far cry from this strong woman, but it is my prayer that I can honor the Lord in all that I do and that my work would be pleasing to Him.

One more thing: Our blog is a fun way to connect with all of our Christian Mom Partners. We also host the Friday Favorites Giveaway each week. I hope you’ll stop by and see us at: www.wahmblog.info

Thanks for letting me share today! I hope to get to know you all better.

Blessings & thanks,

MariLee Parrish
www.christianmomsbusinessresource.com
www.mommybagmarketing.com

3 comments:

MariLee said...

Thanks for posting this, Dawn!

I'm enjoying getting to know you more!

Blessings,

MariLee

Celina Smith said...

I just found your blog unexpectedly from the search engine. First time I saw it, I know it's a very informative blog. I got so many something new from here. Good work and thanks for that!
bad credit business loan

Small Business Loans said...

Interesting content, finance for starting small business is very important, I find this share very crucial because I like run my enterprise soon and I'm sure it will obviously be complicated.