Friday Frenzy

So, for me, Friday's seem to fall into one of two categories.

  1. I'm extremely motivated to get as much done as humanly possible before the weekend starts.
  2. Or, I'm so lazy and unmotivated that I pretend it's already the weekend and don't do a thing.

Do you have this problem? There never seems to be a happy medium on Friday. It's always all or none for me. Right now I'm in limbo. My coffee hasn't really kicked in yet and I'm leaning toward the slacking type of Friday.

However, I have a to-do list a mile long staring me in the face.


Blah.

On a bright note, one of my to-do items is to finalize the menu for my daughter's upcoming birthday party. She will be three and we are celebrating princess-style. It should be fun.


Time to get motivated ..... Although I struggle at times, time management is an important component of running your business. We all always need more time than we have. So, make what time you do have productive. Focus on one to-do item at a time and before you know it you'll have several crossed off!

Enjoy your weekend! Oh and by the way, February's newsletter will be published latter today. If you're not already on the list, sign up! We share some great insider-only info with our subscribers ;)






0 comments: